Natural medicinal sources
Climate conditions are based on the location of the spa area:
- A foothill area at an altitude of 730 m above the groundfloor
- location of the area on the southwest slope of Slavkov forest (due to southwest exposure of an intensive sunlight by 20-30%)
- High and constant air humidity given by the location of the site in the middle of large mixed forests
- a high level of air quality with low allergen and bacterial content Monitoring of legal climatological data and pollutant values is ensured by our own monitoring facility
The Kynzvart mineral springs are part of a hot spring system of acidulous mineral waters inside the wide Marienbad area. Currently, there are four springs - Helena, Viktor, Marie and Richard.
In terms of chemical composition, a group of spa (curative) acidulous mineral waters should be divided into two relatively separate spring structures:
- A group of springs trapped in deep boreholes (Helena, Viktor, Marie). These are cold acidulous mineral waters of a ferric hydrogen carbonate calcium magnesium type with an increased content of silicic acid, calcium and sodium and with strong mineralization.
The springs of Helena and Viktor can be taken in the drinking pavilion, the spring of Mary is only fed into the well.
- The spring of Richard is also a cold acidulous mineral waters of a ferric hydrogen carbonate calcium magnesium type but its mineralization is weak. It is a well-known mineral water, it is clear, pleasant with a refreshing taste. It is possible to draw it in the drinking pavilion in the middle of the spa park.
High quality peat, which is imported from South Bohemia is used for the treatment - Trebon region.